Friday, September 9, 2011

Well, here it is. I've been fighting every one who says "come on, write a blog or better yet, a book" for a few years now, but when Greg says "This could be our ticket to financial freedom!" ...Well, how can I argue with that? Oh, I remember. I tell him he's crazy. I procrastinate a few more months. I think of every excuse imaginable as to why I can't write a blog. Then I give in.

Really, I know these blogs will be little more than glorified facebook status's. At worst, read only by Greg and my mom; at best, a good way to record the things my kids say while they're young, funny and still actually speaking to me in complete sentences rather than grunts and eye rolls.

For my facebook friends, a lot of these stories might be repeats at first, which is one reason I've resisted starting this. Why write a blog when I have a facebook? I'm still not sure myself. But like Greg "Master of the Pipe Dream" Harmon always says, they won't make a sit-com of my blog if I don't write one.

4 comments:

  1. It's a good idea, you'll like it!
    www.bossladyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time Ashley! I think this is great idea and I'm looking forward to following along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley,
    In the short time we have been facebook friends, I have to admit that I really look forward to your posts. You seriously crack me up! You really have a way with your witty sarcasm. I feel like I am getting to know your cute little family more and more with each short blog or post. I hope you keep it up ~ I love it!! Dala

    ReplyDelete